There are many great things to do in Julian. I will post my family favorites first!
- Fort Cross Julian Old Time Adventures (Check hours of operation)
- Dudley’s Bakery Best bread around since 1963
- Eagle Mining Company 1970 gold mine operation tour
- Miners Diner A must go old time malt shop
- Lake Cuyamaca Hike Easy hike w/ lots of wildlife go early for most wildlife activity
- Lake Cuyamaca Fishing REALLY good fishing (talk to bait shop on best fishing areas)
- William Heise County Park Wonderful trails and trees. A local favorite
- California Wolf Center Learn and experience wolf packs!
- Cedar Creek Falls Spectacular Waterfall (not in late summer though)
- O’Dell’s Organic Orchard August through early Oct only. Check to see
I love this page on star gazing in Julian Julian is an official Dark Sky Network Stargazing from Mt Laguna or Lake Cuyamaca as well as many other places.
Julian Events from the Julian Chamber
Hiddeen Gems of Julian But wait… There is more!
Trails Alltrails website